The 10 Reasons Black Women Cannot Find Black MenMarch 14, 2010
1) They look in the wrong places like the clubs and church. Both are full of players.
2) They want a man like Denzel Washington, Tyson Beckford, Tyrese, Lil Wayne or 50 Cent because they are brainwashed by Hollywood. They suffer from an over-attraction to the “bad boy” thug image promoted by BET and elsewhere. Women have always liked the “bad boys” but now it is exaggerated by the 24/7 media onslaught.
3) They are not assertive enough around black men and wait for us to make the first move. Dog must chase the cat mentality. Black women have an intense fear of rejection.
4) Many black women do not masturbate because the Old Testament teaches that sex is dirty. If you cannot please yourself then how can someone else? Bad sex drives all men away.
5) Too many black women have children too young. That is seen as a liability by men, especially those with no kids like me.
6) Many black women try to play the role of the man. What is the man supposed to be? Bragging about material possessions to men is a turnoff.
7) Looking for a soulmate instead of a mate.
8) Most black women did not have a father at home so they were never properly socialized to deal with men in healthy ways. The same goes for black men dealing with black women. Both the father and mother are needed for proper socialization. One missing is often reflected in adulthood as some negative mental or emotional issue.
9) Believing media lies that all black men are in prison, gay, screwing white women or intimidated by a woman with money. The media wants to keep black people divided because they fear what we will do united but black women now believe that racism is just an excuse that black men use to avoid responsibility. Bill Cosby ain’t helpin’ and neither are your lonely girlfriends.
10) Looking for the superficial like cars and clothes instead of the substantive like morality. Consumerism has replaced spirituality. Everything now is an object to be possessed and controlled.
Comments are closed.